Preserve SF Pretrial!
We need your support more than ever as decisions are being made right now that could impact the future of SF Pretrial.
What’s going on?
Although SB 10 is on hold, the Judicial Council received state funding for the implementation of pilot pretrial programs starting next month. As stated recently in an editorial by the San Francisco Bar Association, San Francisco’s Adult Probation Department recently submitted an application to implement services currently provided by SF Pretrial. In response to the legislation and state budget allocations, the city’s criminal justice partners, Board of Supervisors, ACLU and multiple legislative, advocacy and community groups have united in their support to maintain our existing pretrial system.
- San Francisco City & County Funding Request to CA Legislature
- San Francisco Board of Supervisors Pretrial Resolution
- San Francisco Bar Association Request to Governor’s Office
- San Francisco Bar Association Request to Mayor Breed
- ACLU of Northern California Request to Mayor Breed
- Ella Baker Center for Human Rights Request to Mayor Breed
- Public Defender Request to California Senate
- Taxpayers for Public Safety Request to Mayor Breed
What can I do?
Contact us below to get involved!
To learn about SB 10 and more, check out these links…